February 28, 2013

Silly Creepers...

Hey guys, as you know I have a personal blog that I started for our growing family. I've been documenting my pregnancy week by week with pictures and anecdotes. I have a grand plan to update both blogs tomorrow on my day off. However, I noticed that I have a creepy adult website that has popped up on my stats as a site that has entered into my blog. No bueno.

So, in order to keep my personal life and baby GIRL (yup, it's a girl!) away from creepers I'm going to make my personal blog private. I would love if you guys would keep following me and givin' me love. But, in order to do that I need for you to send me your email addresses.

I know it's a huge pain but I as long as you're not a creeper I'd love to have you!

Please leave your email address on the comment section of this post OR if you'd like to email me at Casscooks@gmail.com I'd be happy to add you as an approved reader.

You will need a google account or a blogger.com account to sign in. It's really easy so don't let it scare you off. If you need any help let me know and I can help you figure it out.

I will also be putting up a " follow me" option on my personal blog that will automatically send updates to your email when I post.

Thanks guys!

No comments: