January 19, 2013

Hey Friends! It's been a while...

I know it's been quite a while since I've posted anything, but, I have a good excuse!! I've been cooking up something else. My husbandito and I are expecting our first little dude/gal this July. Luckily, I haven't been sick but the first few months made me so sleepy! Sadly, I didn't really crave anything for a while and food just didn't sound amazing- Gasp!! However, now that I'm in my second trimester I have been cooking a little more and I've also been eating tons of pizza, pickles, lemons and spicy food. I'll update this little blogola soon. Promise!

What I'm currently cookin' (this was at 9 weeks) :

Does anyone want to take a guess on gender based on my lack of sickness and food preferences? Little dude or gal?

2 comments:

Miranda said...

YAY!!!!!!! So excited for you both. I'm guessing BOY with the spicy food. But both my kids say girl, so we're a house divided. Can't wait to find out!!

Unknown said...

I can not even tell you how I have been suspecting! One day you looked SO PALE!!! I'm so excited for you friend!!!! Yahoo!!!